NEXGEN is a growing firm in Northern California specializing in all things water: water, wastewater, groundwater, reclaimed water, storm water, and water management. Our passion for the creation of innovative solutions, superior client service, and cost-effective projects makes us the perfect choice for all your water-related needs. We work hard and WE KNOW H2O.
Top Reasons to Have NEXGEN Complete Your Next Project:
- We have designed award-winning water-related projects as recognized by the California Water Environment Association.
- We are a specialized firm which translates to low overhead and reasonable billing rates.
- We don’t nickel and dime clients with extra charges.
- No claims on any of our construction projects.
- Our change order percent rate is less than 1%.
- Most of our work is repeat business as a result of our excellent work ethic and superior products.
- We are just as comfortable doing a $50,000 CIP as a $20 million design and construction project.
- We have a strong relationship with both the RWQCB and the SWRCB which makes permitting a stress free process. We have negotiated dozens of NPDES permits and WDRs.
- We know the SRF funding process inside and out: we have obtained $34 million in funding and counting for our clients.
- We have obtained recycled water permits so treated effluent can be used in place of potable water in parks, on farmland, for industrial applications, and landscaping.
- NEXGEN has collected some of the finest water engineers in California and we love what we do.